Pinball Magic Anyone?

unclewilly

Hmueck started to rework pinball magic in vpforums. Approx. 10 month ago he posted a link in the thread with his status so far and offered it to the public for continuation. As I understood, everyone can use it and work on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Monster bash was uploaded here. I haven't gotten fire uploaded here yet, but will once I fix the ball stuck.

And the bb update is also uploaded here. These are the only tables I've done since this site went online.

I figured it would be best to update my tables before uploading them.

Oh well. No big deal

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Yes. Haven't gotten far cause I got a little wrapped up in pinbot.

Bop is almost done after today.

Just need to do the lights and details and physics tweaks.

Completely coded and playable though.

I'll be full speed on this very soon.

Been testing ways to do the corkscrew skill shot without using rascals ball manipulation code. That is kind of holding this up a little.

I want it to be vp10 ready and would like to make the corkscrew work naturally. Now for the model I haven't figured that out yet.

I'll post some pics soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Ok it's begun.  I'm doing an elevated playfield like i did with monster bash.  that way it can have a real subway system rather then ball stacks and timers.

Anyway,  did some models and textures.  this will be just like bop.  90% models.

I worked on this today.  gotta love the hand model as a pointer.

Lanes and slings done

post-13-0-01750700-1406174430_thumb.png

• Content Provider

Just grab my bop beta. It is in there also fren. Code is the same. This one is just sphere mapped with a darker chrome texture from fp.

Can't remember which table I got this one from but it is much more accurate to a real bumper ring.

• 5 months later...

"Pinball Magic" is one of my favourite games ever. 

Uncle Willy is it still going to be released? 

In my pinball repair/restore days I restored one to a real high quality with new PF and new plastics...   Was a mighty good machine.  Sadly I do not have any plastics!  I do know someone who has the old playfield (bare).

Archived