Dmd Issues With Potc

taunnt

Hello, I'm trying to set up my 2 monitor cab. I have it set up in VP that the DMD is on the 2nd monitor, but when I restart it, it goes back to the original position. Where in the script do I change the DMD setting? I looked for DMD n the script and all are ' out. So the script shouldn't be seeing the DMD settings still, but it. What else should I change?

• Content Provider

do you use my vpinmame build? did you check cabinet mode in default settings of the setup.exe? you would need to check this cabinet mode option from the f1 options when you play, for the tables that you already launched before you had the default settings with cabinet mode checked

do you use my vpinmame build? did you check cabinet mode in default settings of the setup.exe? you would need to check this cabinet mode option from the f1 options when you play, for the tables that you already launched before you had the default settings with cabinet mode checked

Yes, and yes  cabinet mode is checked and still goes to monitor 1 even after I reposition it to monitor 2.

Try to delete your registries and try again?

I might be using the wrong vpm. I installed VPinMAME_SAM_UNITY_PINDMD_UNIFIED.1.6.rar is that only for Pindmd? They all have Pindmd in the file name so I don't know if that's my issue.

Archived