2007 Family Guy
2011 Transformers Limited Edition or Pro
2008 CSI
2010 Big Buck Hunter Pro
2009 NBA
2007 Wheel Of Fortune
2006 World Poker Tour

Thanks

in future pinball (in very good quality) are : batman, AC/DC, Indiana Jones, Family Guy, Transformers,CSI.

These are not designed yet : Big Buck Hunter Pro, NBA, wheel of fortune, world poker tour

• Administrators

Ok, to elaborate on my previous post... 

There is currently emulation issues that causes CSI and Indy to not be playable in VP yet as well as LE versions of several games.  Hopefully we can find a developer that has the knowledge to get these games playable in the future.

Many on this list are already being re-created or have been re-created but not released yet.

Batman - looks amazing, but was never completed. Now it needs to be updated to current VP standards.

NBA - Same as Batman.  Looks amazing, never completed and needs to be updated to current VP.

Family Guy and Shrek - Same as above.  Both look great and play great, but need to be updated to current VP standards before major release.

AC/DC - WIP is being worked on now. Game is currently in production by Stern and will not be released until production of the game has been stopped.

Star Trek - Same as above

BBH - Currently a WIP. Lacking resources for a complete build.

WOF - Currently a WIP. Lacking resources for a complete build.

Transformers - Currently in WIP progress. Need more resources for complete build.

All of the games will eventually be re-created and released as resources become readily available.

• Content Provider

Someone at vpf had a start on WOF before they told him he couldn't make it. Hey Fren, bring out the welcome wagon!!

Ah I only lay down the law if they're gonna be a jerk. That being said, this topic does come up about once every 2 weeks.......

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/1289-more-stern-in-the-future/

• Content Provider

I know someone who has all the wof textures redrawn, and who has almost the whole table built and coded.

Probably the same 2 guys who did the batman, shrek, fg, nba.

Fg is being updated with current standards now so I guess that means shrek is also since it's just a texture and model change

• Content Provider

Who is doing bbh. I may have some resources for that. I'll dig through my hdds

85vett has expressed interest in the past on doing this table, PLEASE get in contact with him and share those resources! We'd love to see that table! (and him back!)

Archived