Metallica Rom Issue

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

LOL...  Yeah, nice try.   Told you guys and gals that I had this table covered :-)

Would be AWESOME if someone could figure out the aux board for sam tables between now and release time as that would allow me to make it a Masters of Puppets version with the hammer.  Until then, we are stuck with the pro.

• Content Provider

Yeah.  I kind of think Metallica wont be the first out of production.  I have a feeling AC/DC will go officially out of production first.  Then Mustang or Star Trek. Which, I have Mustang and Star Trek covered ;-)

Problem with both of those is the aux boards are now used in pro models.  Star Trek will be playable and fun as is but Mustang will be dead until the aux boards are figured out as half the lights are aux controlled.

• 2 months later...

Hi! Great job so far.

Working on a UP version. Thanks for sharing the PF!

How did you managed to do the back panel (not back glass, the one with the two electric rods)? Hard to find refs and the closest real metallica pinball is too far to go taking picture of it...

Thanks, and good luck!

• Content Provider

Hi! Great job so far.

Working on a UP version. Thanks for sharing the PF!

How did you managed to do the back panel (not back glass, the one with the two electric rods)? Hard to find refs and the closest real metallica pinball is too far to go taking picture of it...

Thanks, and good luck!

PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the pic.

• 7 months later...

LOL...  Yeah, nice try.   Told you guys and gals that I had this table covered :-)

Would be AWESOME if someone could figure out the aux board for sam tables between now and release time as that would allow me to make it a Masters of Puppets version with the hammer.  Until then, we are stuck with the pro.

That's cool, I'd rather have the pro version of Metallica pinball...  Either way it kicks but! :)

• 4 months later...

I am also making a Pro version of Metallica.  However, this is going to be my first table.  I am having trouble with the whole script, models and finding the playfield plastics.

• 9 months later...

Hi guys. 

One question. How do you select a song and start the table. I have the same problem with AC/DC table. 

I have tried plunger, start and MagnaSaves, but nothing happends. (Other then adding users with startbutton)

I'm guessing this is the firebutton referenced. But what is that mapped to in Visual Pinball. 

Hi guys.

One question. How do you select a song and start the table. I have the same problem with AC/DC table.

I have tried plunger, start and MagnaSaves, but nothing happends. (Other then adding users with startbutton)

I'm guessing this is the firebutton referenced. But what is that mapped to in Visual Pinball.

I believe you cycle through songs with the flippers then launch the ball to confirm.

• 4 months later...

Archived