Shout Out To Arngrim

• Content Provider

well, i have no objection :D

damn, if i could it my job :)

a fire! config is now available for your tests :), but i don't know where the flashers are exactly, with their colors, so no flasher linked yet

i wish i could buy a house, waiting for my wife to find a job, then i will make my own room, with my home theater, my pincab, and i could have a hyperspin cab that i can't afford now because of lack of space

lol I just have a suction cupped mame joystick with 6 buttons i stick to my glass to play mame games on the pincab but i also have a couple mame cabs, cocktail at home and upright at the office

post-1835-0-08972200-1399416820_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

i want a pedestal like these:

$(KGrHqJ,!nwFHg6j7sWdBR5dguwznQ~~60_57.J

$(KGrHqF,!l0FJrDwkq,HBSe5Lnd)IQ~~60_57.J

add speakers on the foot of the second one, put a woofer in the back, tv on the wall miam miam :D

that is a nice start, but 699$, no kidding, would try to do it myself, or by some gentle european friends, if you want that i stay busy to provide force feedback :D

$(KGrHqRHJFUE-k0+f(YyBPun,l8LY!~~60_12.J

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pedestal-Arcade-Cabinet-/280885726579

• Content Provider

Dang, all this talk about mame cabs is making me want to build one.  Are they easier than our pincabs to build?  I've been thinking about buying a Street Fighter 2 or Mortal Kombat arcade for a while now and having a mame would probally fill that need as I could have both.

Is there a site like this that houses the games or do you have to pay for eah one?  Sorry, I've been under a rock when it comes to mame cabs as I've been spending every day with pincabs :-)

• Content Provider

It is far easier, one screen, no need to move it to access to the inside of the cab, no force feedback and all the stuff related required.

I will look to someone that has the full hyperspin package when i will be ready to build one

• Content Provider

A mame cab / pedestal is a piece of cake in comparison to a pincab.

I've been pondering building one as well.  Maybe a smaller pedestal with a TV mounted on the wall, so I can put it away if I wanted to.  I really like the X-Arcade pedestal design.  It looks sharp.

Dazz, so funny I see a 450mm quadcopter there with a naza gps.  I also am big into quads (I have materials to build or repair over 20 of them)  I was getting packages from Hobby king almost every day last summer.  I get very addicted to things :)

do you also do boats, cars, planes?   FPV?

• Administrators

yneda2en.jpg

Nice eye, Sly. It's the Flamewheel 450 with Naza v2 gps, IOSD FPV system with the Airy Gimbal and GoPro Hero 3+. I just got this for a side business. Got it all together on Tuesday and forgot to order a Tx battery. Have not flown it yet.

I've flown RC planes for years. You can see the wing of my Calypso glider in the first pic. This is my first real quad.

• Content Provider

i wonder if you arcadecab owners, follow the latest mame updates, or you are stick to a special version of mame, with the adequate romset.

and how do you manage the clones, there are 653 version of sf2.

Archived