More Stern In The Future!

With the magical hands of 85Vette (table design and FS)  and Coolball (DT conversion) more stern machines must to be done! please!

here 's a list of the machines made by Stern since 2006 (with the new SAM) until now :

24 / AC-DC / avatar (FS) / batman 2008 / big bug hunter / CSI / Dale jrs / family guy / indiana jones 2008 / iron man (FS) (DT) / metallica / NBA 2009 / NFL 2001 / pirates of the Caribbean (FS) / shrek /

star trek 2013 / the avengers / the rolling stones 2011 / Transformers /tron (FS) (DT) / wheel of fortune /

world poker tour / mustang. /spiderman (FS) / x men (FS) (DT)

my best wishes to all !

• Content Provider

Please, don't call out table creators to do your bidding - they'll do the tables they'd like to do. 85vett has expressed interest in BBH.

This has been discussed here, and it should stay in this thread

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/981-new-years-cab-wish-list/

That being said, Star Trek and Mustang , ACDC, and Metallica cannot be done per this sites rules (they're still in production)

CSI and Indiana Jones cannot be properly emulated in VPM

NFL has been done but the table (the actual table) is terrible and should be left to die. Batman and NBA are near-finished and may be released at the whim of its creator (and I have no doubt these will be worth the wait)

The rest are in various states, as far as I know, of completion - I've heard 24 is as well but I hope to tackle that after my current project.

I thought maybe 85vette may have said he was working on Avengers. If is it now releasable maybe that might be next on the horizon from him. Seems like he's going through the superhero tables first although I would n't mind if he did bbh.

Please, don't call out table creators to do your bidding - they'll do the tables they'd like to do. 85vett has expressed interest in BBH.

This has been discussed here, and it should stay in this thread

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/981-new-years-cab-wish-list/

That being said, Star Trek and Mustang , ACDC, and Metallica cannot be done per this sites rules (they're still in production)

CSI and Indiana Jones cannot be properly emulated in VPM

NFL has been done but the table (the actual table) is terrible and should be left to die. Batman and NBA are near-finished and may be released at the whim of its creator (and I have no doubt these will be worth the wait)

The rest are in various states, as far as I know, of completion - I've heard 24 is as well but I hope to tackle that after my current project.

i don't have a cabinet!! i'm only have a pc ! im new here , im asking for the new stern pinball machines, cause i have all the others! that's it

• Content Provider

"i have over 175 tables! the only good shit here in vp universe are the new stern tables, so i will fucking ask to the designers to create more stern tables!! ok?"

Don't pull this crap. Don't private message me again. People like you are the reason vett stopped making tables. I responded to you and I was straight with you.

ain14, I get the impression English is not you native language, so hopefully your rudeness is unintended. 

This is a support community here. Everyone does what they can to further this hobby. It may be working on tables, or backglasses, or it may be making media packs or maybe just trying to help newer users with questions to the forums.

Unfortunately, only a select few, have the skills to build a table!  And the last thing we need is to be rude to them and make them question why they would want to  share their work with an ungrateful community! 

Table authors build for the fun of it and we are lucky that they share their creations with the community.  Be thankful for what you have, and I'm sure someone will get around to building all the tables you desire. It just takes time.

Wildman will do anything for beer. He once cut off all his hair for 10 bucks in the chatroom. You want Stern tables? Buy Wildman beer. You want to end Global warming? Buy Wildman beer. WIldman can't help you without beer. For god's sake man, send him beer. Do it now! He doesn't need anymore attaboys, he needs beer! WTF are you still reading this for? You want to save pinball? Send Wildman beer!

Paid for by the SendWildmanBeer Fanclub of America.

Archived