Real Pinball Locations

Les73gtx

So after reading this a couple of times in random posts I thought that it would be helpful to post this. 

Technology is a wonderful thing and the ability to locate anything with your smart phone always amazes me. If you use your favorite app store and search for "Pinball Map" from your smart phone you should see a few choices come up. The one that I use is called Pinball Locations. It is free and a very cool app with the ability to input information by the user about locations and conditions and even your High scores.

I was really impressed with this software, the fact that it allowed me to find real pinball machines in locations I didn't even know existed, cool. I believe it uses some form of Google Maps. After only finding 3 real units on my own, this little app has pointed out another 15 very close to me. Not to mention the guy, less than 5 miles from me, that has 95 machines in his house.

I am now on a mission to play as many real ones as possible and see if playing them in VP has helped me play the real thing even better. So far the jury is still out on that as I seem to loose 5 dollars really quickly. surprise.gif

Enjoy Pinball anyway you can.

• Content Provider

I like the actual "Pinball Map" app and use it all the time. Haven't tried the one you've mentioned, but it's true, it's a great tool. I took a trip a few hours down south from me and ended up finding a great barcade that had 30 pinball machines, so I killed a few hours of time before doing what I was there to do.

Archived