Superman And Hercules Getting Rom Errors With Checkrom In Pinmame 2.5 And Above

Rysr

Ever since I updated to ver 2.5 cabinet build dll these Roms give errors and fail Checkrom or Start in the pinmame test when you run setup. (or in the table)

In Superman the 82s130.bin file shows as invalid. Can someone verify and fix this?

Thanks

Rich

• Content Provider

Dunno if this helps... I had trouble with some Atari rooms a few mos ago. I dloaded repeatedly always missing 1 file from Rom. When I realized they were Atari I looked at other atari roms, found the missing bin and just copied it into the rom.

I had the same thing, but not on Superman. I had to find a "similar" game and "make" the rom. I think it was Middle Earth.

Thanks for all the responses, I went back and tried them again and they worked? :rolleyes:

I had the problem awhile ago and stopped trying to use those 2 tables, then reciently tried again and did the Setup rom test that failed...

I've been doing allot of work (long hours) on the cabinet lately and perhaps the ram got corrupted and caused this error?

Sorry for the false alarm!

Rich

• 1 month later...

is their a DAT (that works with CLRMAME PRO or Romcenter)  file that reflects what roms you need when you upgrade to the VPinmame SAM/PINDMD/Unity  DL file.

I just loaded a few of my Atari tables and got the missing 82s130.bin error

their is no Atarians rom (atarianb.zip)  in this site, I downloaded

Atarians (working bootleg) - ROM - atarianb.zip

Atarians - ROM - atarians.zip

from the other site but both files are missing the 82s130.bin file.

luckily the Hercules zip file had it, I manually added the missing bin file to both  of the atarians zip files,  but it will be much easier if I was to use a rom auditing program with the DAT file.

Archived