Hyperpin Won't Launch Attack From Mars, System Is Hanging.

Marcdaddy

Guys Hyperpin is running fine with Visual Pinball 9.1.2 and under, when I try to upgrade to 9.15 or 9.20 after Hyperpin starts if I try to Load Attack from Mars, any version supporting VP 9.1.4 and up the system locks and I need to power down the system. It does play outside if hyperspin just fine, I checked my XML file which is correct. Did I miss something?

I sure did Dazz! It's only Attack from Mars and Comet, I've tested almost all my other tables. What happens is the Tables start to load, the B2S screen loads then everything halts, if I control alt delete on keyboard it take about 10 seconds for that window to pop and sometimes I can close it out sometimes I can't. I have also tried with no B2s Backglass and it does the same thing, ATFM is one of my favorite tables and the newest build of it is awesome. Just for grins I did a separate fresh install of Hyperpin and VP 9.1.5 and just ATFMs and it did the same thing. Wierd!

• Content Provider

Check your (I think it's) settings.ini to make sure the name matches the vp.exe name. You can only run 1 vp.exe because the name has to match the settings.ini.

That's one reason I went to PinballX. I got tired of every time I had a problem having to CNTR/ALT/DEL. :angry:

Archived