Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


VIP Class
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Everything posted by NetzZWerg

  1. Great work, thanks for sharing your progress!
  2. The time for the colorization work is really less the last weeks because of the focus on my fiancee and daughter after my real life job. Also the upcoming weeks/months this won´t change, but I will try to keep you up to date in case of some progress if time permits... Thanks for all the positive feedback to date!
  3. I also started to colorize this one until I got aware of the fact that it is not possible to use color masks for the dynamic content. Would be interesting to know if there is a better way with different methods or software, I never tried pinball browser yet.
  4. Spended around 100 hours until now for this project, still busy...
  5. @Dazz Thank you, in my opinion this looks much better. I already sent a report, because I messed up my posts and now it seems to be like a double post, are you able to fix this and remove the update? This happend when I was not able to change the screenshots and tried to use the update function. Update: now also messed up my next posts lol. I am not able to add the screenshots to MB, I forgot to add them in the first try. Now I only have the possibility to update, but that will again result in that double post. Sorry, seems like I am too tired today.
  6. Great, thank you. Will share my files there soon. Whoops wrong quote 🙂
  7. I def agree. Maybe I am missing something, but I also think that it would be a good idea to give the colorizations an own tab within the downloads dropdown menu and an own site. Is that possible?
  8. I want to announce that I started this one as side project. It will take some time, because the focus is back on IJ, just want to inform that I am working on it.
  9. Fish Tales 1.0 Release Big thanks like always to @Wob for producing dumps and videos with your incredible skills. Thanks for the great teamwork again! After around 100 hours of work I am ready to share my Fish Tales colorization. This colorization is optimized for the L5 rom. extract the rar file to your vpinmame\altcolor\ft_l5 folder. Make sure you have freezy´s 1.7.1 dmddevice.dll installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1. Do not use Freezy´s 1.7.2! Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work. Requests for real pins: please send pm. Please do not share or upload these files somewhere else, lead the people to my post instead. If you would like to send a drink, feel warmly invited to use the green Tip button at the bottom of this post. Cheers! Enjoy! FT_1.0.rar
  10. No, sorry guys I am not done with it, I only have some people who help me testing. Still fighting with issues...
  11. I agree to all @cb3 . Maybe I work a bit too fast, so it seems like there is not much work and time needed lol... but you are right, we don´t do that for the money. But there is another reasons for me why I don´t want them to share it like this: Nobody reads the discription, installation notes and things like that, so people will ask the same questions again and again. So if we want to make a layout for this, we should consider about a description tab including the donation buttons and links to the threads in my opinion.
  12. It feels like I have to reconsider in the long run if or how I will proceed with sharing my works in the future, because this kind of behaviour feels like people don´t care about my wishes (and they are not such unreasonable I think) and I pointed that out on each of my posts. I also had some discussion about having a donation button, because some people seem to be upset even about that, no matter if I provide the files for free at the end. So maybe this is not my world and I begin to understand why other content providers that stopped their work or at least the sharing of it...
  13. It is a bit sad that they don´t respect my wish to not share my files or upload them elsewhere or at least asked me. Did the other authors give them permission to do so?
  14. It seems like this project will be finished before IJ, first testing done and I don´t want to withhold the results. As you will see I still have to fix some minor issues and maybe do some color grading. Big thanks to @Wob again for the incredible gameplay, testing each and every scene I needed and for producing all dumps that include all needed animations. You rock!
  15. I have some personal reason for working on 2 colorizations at the same time at the moment. So even the IJ is not finished I want to share this progress too. Some images:
  16. Thank you for sharing. And you are right, without Wob none of my projects would be at the state of progress they are. But I mentioned that everytime lol 🙂 Great works @slippifishi and @Wob!!!
  17. This is looking great, thanks for sharing your progress!
  18. Nice work, looks good so far! I am happy that you are colorizing this one, because it was also on my to do list :-). It does not look like, but if you need or want some assistance, feel free to pm me.
  • Create New...