Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


NetzZWerg last won the day on December 5

NetzZWerg had the most liked content!

About NetzZWerg

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday 10/23/1976

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Make sure you renamed the files to pin2dmd and that you have Freezys DMD device running correctly.
  2. So after my location change and the lack of time I am now working on the colorizations again. I will focus on the updates for MM and TOTAN after I released the Beta for TAF, which is coming really close now 😉. I will keep you up to date in each single colorization thread...
  3. Some updates: Made the 5th window keep its round shape while zooming: The white bear @lucky1 :-) :
  4. Just did some color grading based on informations provided by the community:
  5. Working on a new mansion...
  6. First steps are done... thanks to @Wob again for trigger testing and producing really helpful dumps. The progress is about 30% I guess and this table is really a pain to colorize, because it has almost exclusively dynamic content... But challenge accepted :-) This is just an early preview of testing the color changes and Keyframes, so you will notice many missing or non triggered frames. Also the colors are not final...
  7. NetzZWerg

    What am I doing wrong?

    I am using but the hash problem with d-mask still persists. But the biggest issue for me is still the realpin export, because I am not able to get a right live preview and the files do not work right on real pins...
  8. NetzZWerg

    What am I doing wrong?

    I am also fighting with the hash problems, sometimes there are different hashes showing up after I check and uncheck the mask checkbox... also the real pin export does not seem to work right anymore (tested for totan and taf). I already reported these problems to Steve too, I hope he will find a solution for this.
  9. Yes, the dynamic contest is hard to solve sometimes, especially when it comes to lots of single Frames to colorize like the camel race at Totan. Also the transitions are still a problem and hard to solve too. If you have a special problem, maybe I could help...
  10. The MM update is not worth a release yet , as I am cleaning it up right now and try better keyframe solutions for some scenes to make it work better on real mashines too. Like I mentioned above my time will be less the next weeks, but I will keep you up to date. I do not want to make false promises :-)
  11. Don´t worry, I do not rush myself, sometimes it is nice to have a small diversion for myself. As I have a lot of things to to within the next few month (changing flat, becoming Daddy etc.) my postings will be less. This table has a lot of dynamic content, so anyway this will take some time. Just wanted to let you know that I already have it on my mind and will work on it beside updating MM and Totan :-)
  12. Based on the survey on facebook (Thanks @Rappelbox) I found out that TAF is the 2nd most wanted table for a colorization project. The first place is owned by the Ghostbusters table, but there are some reasons why it is not possible yet to do a good colorization. That´s why I decided to go with the second place. Some images will be animated after a click... First impressions:
  13. Due to editor limitations it is not possible to have 7 different jewel colors , because this scene must be a color mask scene. We only have 4 different color masks for it and two are already used for the sword itself. Maybe I could make it a replacement scene, but this is very much work, as the jewels are collected randomly... but maybe I will see what I can do for the next update...
  14. Wow thanks for the beer(s)! Happy that you enjoy the new look, thanks for your support! Cheers