that's strange, there was only the 156 working in the dof configtool since 2 days ago, you couldn't have DOF for an earlier version of the rom, nobody complained...
for me there was a reason to have mutliple roms for the same config, if there is for example a free play version rom, or an earlier version of the rom that has better rules like an old judge dredd rom that has mutliball compared to the latest one.
but i would expect everybody to upgrade twd from 156 to 160, i wanted to make an announcement in the dof configtool that i changed the default rom, but ok, i put back 156 by default and you can select the 160 like that
here's the change log of the 1.60 pro for info, a must have!
V1.60.0 - Nov. 30, 2017
- The CROSSBOW mode was allowed to start during HORDE and LAST MAN
STANDING. This has been corrected.
- Added dynamic stacking of background display/music for PRISON and
WELL modes, such that the player will see/hear the backgrounds that
correspond to the last mode that was started.
- Changed background lamp effect priorities so more important lamps
could be seen (i.e. CDC lamps over PRISON lamps).
- Trough ball serve at the start of HORDE / LAST MAN STANDING was not
being held off long enough for the ball-in-play to be cleared from the
shooter lane. This has been corrected.
- LAST MAN STANDING was allowed to start during multiball (PRISON, WELL,
BLOOD BATH) and HORDE. This has been corrected.
- The accessibility of the WOODBURY SKILL SHOT awards is reset when all
of the awards have been collected.
- Fixed a problem with the WOODBURY SKILL SHOT where none of the good
awards would show up unless they were all lit on one ball.
- Lowered scoring for LAST MAN STANDING.
- Removed shot scoring cap for LAST MAN STANDING.
- Added sounds for PRISON MULTIBALL victory laps and WELL MULTIBALL
- Fixed a bug in the auto-percentaged extra ball module that would
sometimes set the extra ball value (walker kills) to an out of range
- The background lamp effect for SIEGE was allowed to run when the awards
for SIEGE were not allowed (due to other rules, e.g. HORDE, etc.).
This has been corrected.
- Changed the number of target bank completions to light modes for
COMPETITION to always be 1.
- PRISON MULTIBALL super jackpot now starts at 1M instead of 0.
- PRISON MULTIBALL victory lap jackpot now starts at 500K instead of 0.
- Added SIEGE status to PRISON MULTIBALL background display effect.
- CROSSBOW scores carryover ball to ball changed from NO to YES. This
should help make CROSSBOW FRENZY more valuable.
- HORDE background now renders the text over the advancing walkers.
- Added an adjustment (default=YES) to HORDE that relights all killed
walkers with the exception of the walker that is associated with the
shot that was just made.
- Fixed a bug in the HORDE mode which would cause the game to reset when
the last walker was killed to advance to the next level.
- 2x playfield status now displayed in the shot multiplier HSTD roll.
- Added and adjustment to light "ESCAPE" for HORDE after a certain number
of levels have been completed (default: 3 levels).
- After the required number of levels have been completed, when the
player is down to 1 ball, the WOODBURY shot is lit for ESCAPE.
- Shooting the WOODBURY shot with ESCAPE lit allows the player to
either continue to fight the HORDE (left flipper: FIGHT) or to ESCAPE
the HORDE (right flipper: ESCAPE).
- If the player chooses FIGHT, the ball is auto-launched back onto
the playfield and the HORDE mode continues.
- If the player chooses ESCAPE, the HORDE mode ends, a bonus is
awarded, and the SKILL SHOT is started.
- If the player plunges (launches) the ball back onto the playfield
without making a choice, the HORDE mode continues.
- Added a setting (default: OFF, competition default: ON) that pauses
the advancement of the walkers during HORDE when the FIGHT/ESCAPE
screen is being displayed and the game is waiting for input from
- Added an adjustment for losing HORDE (the walkers advanced too far
and bit the player) to either serve a new ball (default, as before)
or go to bonus (competition).
- Added TOWER HITS and TOWER EXTRA BALL to instant info.
- Increased the scoring for the ESCAPE TERMINUS mode.
- Fixed MULTIKILL mode start display effects from showing "MULTIKILL
VALUE 00" when the values are set to reset at HORDE start and HORDE is
started before the MULTIKILL start display effects have had a chance
- Changed the update priority of the background lamp effect for the
fire button so it will run first and not be excluded by in-game lamp
effects that cannot run.
- SKILL SHOT scores now rendered using the outline font.
- Changed score type to 64-bit so scores will not roll at 4B.
- Fixed a render-order bug in the LAST MAN STANDING background display
effect that was causing the back right walker kill to be rendered over
the far right walker.
- If the player scored an 8X, 11X, 18X, or 80X-89X multiplier for the
X champion, the prefix (A) was wrong. This has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue where fading the music volume would cause the music to
cut out entirely.
- Removed score caps for BARN, TUNNEL, and ARENA modes (shot acores are
allowed to increase without limit).
- BARN shot score increase per shot changed from 500k to 750k.
- SLINGSHOT types were not baing flagged as such; this has been corrected.
- Increased consecutive ARENA ramp shot score multiplier from x3, x4, x5,
... to x3, x6, x9, ...
- TUNNEL mode scores increased by 2.5M a shot when all shots (not
including the tunnel shot, of course) are completed and reset.
- BARN mode switch hit increment (one for each barn shot made) increased
from 10K to 12.5K.
- Fixed player up effects so they wait for speech and don't end on a
- Changed previous mode scores for TUNNEL from 1M to 1.25M.
- Tripled the scores for SIEGE.
- Fixed a bug in the loop code that would allow multiple X shots within
a time period.
- WALKER KILLS minimum # lit increased from 3 to 4.
- The "timers off" logic was not checking for HORDE or LAST MAN STANDING.
These modes CAN be multiball, but also run with only one ball on the
playfield (the mode does not end when the player drains down to 1 ball).
This has been corrected.
- Changed previous mode scores for ARENA from 250k to 500k.
- Fixed switches from showing up in the tech alert when they are not
broken. These include:
TOURNAMENT START BUTTON
DEDICATED #6, #7, #8, #14, #16, #20 (NOT USED)
SLAM TILT (OPTIONAL)
TEST ESCAPE, MINUS, PLUS, ENTER
DIP #1 - #8