Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Since rev r4777 Jokerz bg music seems to be playing twice as fast. No big deal, just FYI. TAF sound is much better! Haven't tried any other fix-related tables yet. I don't VP as much in the summer. Thanks and keep up the good work!
  3. I’m not aware of any changes. I simply used the in-game settings menu to configure the dmd years ago. I would not have even thought that decimal values would work as input in user settings, but I guess you are telling me that it does. If it helps, I use round dots and not squares for pixels. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Thanks to thalmus this is now working for me finally. The last bits of the puzzle were that I needed to copy dmddevice.dll and dmddevice.ini from the vpinmame folder to XDMD (these are the freezy 1.7.1 dll) Then from Thalmus's archive here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ec2dl5qt4dr2t9w/dmddevice_for_pindmd3.zip?dl=0 xdmdnative.dll and xdmd.dll copy these over to the XDMD folder. Run ultradmd.exe /c to hide the virtual dmd and YAY success Thanks again to thalmus who provided all of the keys to making this last thing work for me.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Thanks for the continued ideas, I am confident I will get this figured out now. I'm not sure why i did not think of altering my dmd resolution. If not by dmdext the screen res will work @CarnyPriest something you may know as to why, but version 1 I could use a pixel size of 9.5. Then when version #2 or when the Betty call outs were updated I could not use decimals in the pixel sizing. Seems like 9 is too small and 10 too big. Just curious if you know is all
  7. 6 downloads

cue.zip
  8. When I start the table there is no way to start the game. When I push my start button, nothing happens... no ball comes out.
  9. OK...found it: with help from Jens Leiensetter who gave the solution: with the Zadig tool you need to install the libusb-win32 driver, I did use an other one which worked great but not in conjunction with Freezy's .dll Thanks for your help,
  10. I have made some progress. I now have gotten rid of the error by renaming the XDMD folder to old and installing ultradmd into the c:\visual pinball folder. I also made sure I have renamed all of the dmddevice.dll to dmddevice.dll_off in all of the folders except for vpinmame. Now I have the virtual dmd displaying on the playfield. But still nothing on the DMD when running ultradmd tables. If I run ultradmd.exe /c from a command prompt it does display both the virtual dmd and in the pindmd. So ultradmd is working with the pindmd3 but not within VPX.
  11. Well.... tried everything I can think of but...no luck. Did: - use your .ini file - reïnstalled .net 4.5.2 as suggested by Freezy: PC says I have newer version, abort - reïnstalled C++ by Freezy's link - updated pin2dmd to 2.67 I guess ultradmd is working as that-table-not-to-be-mentioned works fine..... Out of options now.....
  12. Thank you outhere....lot of new options, will give these a try, will report later.
  13. Where I currently sit with UltraDMD. I have reloaded windows, ran the all in one VPX10.5 installer, copied the 10.6 beta files over. Copied the beta 3.2 vpinmame over. Ran setup and set the defaults to use the external.dll. Renamed all of the existing dmddevice.dll in all folders to .off copied freezys files 1.7.1 over into the vpinmame directory. I still get the ultradmd object not found error. I tried opening a admin cmd prompt and running ultradmd.exe /i nothing happens. Ultradmd.exe /c nothing happens. Checking the task manager there isn't any instances of Ultradmd running.
  14. I use frenzy for my pin2DMD all the versions have worked this is the one I'm currently using http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3370-attack-from-mars-colorization/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-42753 I'm not sure what the pin2DMD.dll is but I've never had it All the Freezy files go in the VPinMame folder Also try the latest firmware for Pin2DMD V2.67 http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/2436-pin2dmd-colorprism-v20-firmware/ This is a copy of my DmdDevice.ini And this is when I use for my UltraDMD or XDMD https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/masters-of-the-universe-vpx-pup-pack-royal-boob-edition/page/3/#post-104546 dmddevice.ini
  15. Hello, as I'm installing PUPplayer I need to install the Freezy drivers for PIN2DMD and I really can't get it to work (just standard use, directly run from VPX, not talking about pinup pack or so at this moment) Some more info: I am on firmware 2.60 and with the normal pin2dmd .dll everything works fine, also full color etc. PC Win10. When using Freezy's 1.71 (x86) I do copy all that files into the pinmame dir (make sure they are all unblocked). Change the ini file to enable pup packs. now: I do get a virtual dmd on my table screen (makes sense, it is enabled in the .ini file) but the pin2dmd does not work. Pin2dmd is enabled in the ini as are some others (this is default). When I disable the virtual dmd and the other real-dmd's (except pin2dmd) then it also does not work at all. Pup is working fine with Freezy's .dll but it is not working fine with the original pin2dmd.dll (although with that dll I do have pin2dmd working. Any suggestions to get it work? Is it possible to get it to work with Freezy .dll? (and yes: 'use external dll is active (otherwise with the normal .dll pin2dmd wouldn't work as well) Thanks in advance! DmdDevice.ini
  16. My DMD display is the same aspect ratio (mine is native 1600 x 900). I run CCC with the display resolution set to 1280 x 720 and in the game settings I have pixel size set to 10. You may have to make a tweak to the X positioning slightly but for me this is edge to edge.
  17. Did you try DMDext ? i will link the Vpjunkies Faq with install instructions. I think that you are going to need to use Dmdext to mirror the ccc Dmd. with a custom size for the dmd.. one thing did you try changing the pixel size in the config.yaml? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y42BR2gs9qQ__ZTI8cD2b45wkRhBDXJr/view
  18. Really good progress on this so far, thanks for pouring in the hours. This and pinsound really bring this table to life. Its amazing !
  19. This is the extracted from the EVO design. 128x32.svg
  20. BTW... verified this on my rig.. went back to v.4735 and space shuttle voices are much louder.
  21. Does anyone have an updated SVG for this type of frame? Thanks!
  22. Last week
  23. Not sure then i dont own a PinDMD3.
  24. Yes I have. But still the Ultra DMD will not display on the PinDMD3. I have gotten the virtual ultra dmd to show briefly when I exit the table (it's there but behind the playfield) but that's the best I have been able to get so far.
  25. Great, thanks, I have ordered the EVO display, to be continued.
  1. Load more activity