thebarto

World Poker Tour

18 posts in this topic

first apologize for my English, traducotr use.

I'm working on coloring world poker tour, when the project ends, will share the file for anyone who needs it.

I have colored more than 60% but the first tests on the machine, the blades are mixed and everything is a bit crazy.

I hope to solve this big problem, you dejos some photos of how it will be the eye- and some videos of the problem discussed.

ra9qu9.jpg

262v7e9.jpg

az9g5l.jpg

regards

I really wish I could figure out how to do this... these look great!

Just finish your project and I will help you to figure out where the problem of palette detection is.

Did this together with sharkky on the Avengers file.

These colorizations on foreign languange roms, will they work with english rom also?

These colorizations on foreign languange roms, will they work with english rom also?

I think this Spanish rom, also carries English. anyway when finished hang palette and modified frames, so just open any rom with pinballbrowser, load the pallet and load the modified frames.

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

Hey thebarto,

Have you finished your project ?

I also worked on WPT

I mixed PinballBrowser and PIN2DMD editor
Maybe this could be a support to your project

I share my project here => https://www.dropbox.com/s/z00c3t1zcnzrgnq/World%20Poker%20Tour%20Fr%20Couleur.zip?dl=0

zip contains  *.diff file for patching rom, macro and smartDMD for pinballbrowser, dump's files and pin2dmd project

Hey thebarto,

Have you finished your project ?

I also worked on WPT

I mixed PinballBrowser and PIN2DMD editor

Maybe this could be a support to your project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx0eFOxCMcc

I share my project here => https://www.dropbox.com/s/z00c3t1zcnzrgnq/World%20Poker%20Tour%20Fr%20Couleur.zip?dl=0

zip contains *.diff file for patching rom, macro and smartDMD for pinballbrowser, dump's files and pin2dmd project

hello sharkky

my project is stopped, before the holiday to have a lot of work and now I'm enjoying the holidays.

Monday to resume the project, will download your files and if I'll watch are helpful although I quite advanced the colouration.

thank you very much for sharing your work and interest

Greetins

I made this project with a dump from French rom. It works fine with french rom

I have not tested with English rom but I think you can simply apply macro.pbm on English rom with Pinball Browser (the frames are the same in both versions)

Maybe it should redo the project of editor pin2dmd with English rom if some scenes do not have the right duration

My version is stopped, I even have the machine for sale, problems have arisen and now I have less time and it entails a great job.

If I do not sell the machine, I will continue doing the coloration little by little Sorry