2803 Downloads
5 From 12 reviews
398.73 MB File Size
wd_12 ROM Name
bord Created by
Bally Manufacturer
2021 Year

3 Screenshots

Who Dunnit 1947 is an attempt to bring the 1995 Bally game closer to its classic noir origins, reducing the color palette and redesigning many art elements to a more subdued deco style.

This mod of ninuzzu/djrobx's Who Dunnit project was given new art, rothfozzy physics, the full fleep sound package, and rendered lighting and textures. Thanks to all who contributed to the mod: rothbauerw for physics and scripting help, benji for the sound work and insert models, tomate, sixtoe, and the rest of the VPW crew for testing and troubleshooting, flupper for insert models, JR for always being up for talking classic film noir, and a host of early testers. Most of all thanks to ninuzzu and djrobx for the game that I built this on.

I highly recommending changing your DMD color palette to black and white before playing.

Enjoy and go watch Out of the Past this weekend.

Contact Author First.
v10

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

1.0a

-Roth added flipper nudge scripting

-Sixtoe added full VR room & support

-Roth fixed subway ball handling

-tomate added beautiful ramp textures for FS users

-other small tweaks, file size optimizations, etc.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

bietekwiet

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I am revisiting this table and got really sucked into it this time around. Wow, what a table. Light, physics, flow, graphics, sounds (Altsound!). Just fantastic. Thank you so much for this creation, Bord, fantastic result and a joy to play!

Much appreciated!IMG_20220720_215149.thumb.jpg.3573c0d1e0672726eb5ccf7e7d3e0592.jpg

Link to review
dielated

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

That was a nail biter of two weeks - glad to see you reposting this Bord :) such a beautiful table, thanks to everyone involved also!

Link to review
grogre2004

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow this table is incredible the original pinball machine was great but your artwork is so good, thank you, a joy to play.

Link to review
steviehyper

The best version of this table by miles and miles. Beautiful looking and plays Awesome. Great feel, it’s how it should have originally been made.

Link to review
gubbin

Your tables are so stunning visually.  This theme is so well done it even drew my wife in!  Well done.  Pair it with the altsound and it's a whole new experience for a Bally Classic. BRAVO!

Link to review
tgx

Really enjoy this remake. Definitely deserved a film noire makeover. Well done. Beautiful job.

Link to review
JFR1

The guy in the hat did something bad.  🕵️‍♂️

Link to review
stef974

J'adore ce type de table, l'ambiance en BW est top merci :) 

Link to review
abique

Looks and plays soooo beautiful!
Thanks to everyone involved and for sharing!

Link to review
pacboy

Thank you very much Bord and all the people who helped you to make this mod, it really gives a new aura to this table, I love it. Very nice achievement 👍.

Link to review