712 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
57.34 MB File Size
HiRez00 Created by
HiRez00 Artwork by

3 Screenshots

About This File

Black Pyramid (Bally 1984) Authentic and Fantasy B2S Backglass

The Black Pyramid (Bally 1984) VPX table was the very first table I loaded when I upgraded my cab to 4k - and wanted to make the best possible (with available resourced) animated b2 for it. I still play it regularly and it is one of my favorite tables.

Started with an 'ok' backglass image, upscaled with AI, cleaned it up as best as possible - but it is still no where near perfect - but the Fantasy version makes up for any flaws.

Created semi-authentic lighting with photoshop snippets and created 2 versions:

Authentic Version - with 'turn on' feature

Fantasy Version - added real 30 fps (49 frame) torch flame animation

Because of the complexity of the Fantasy animation - I could not make 1 backglass with Authentic and Fantasy Modes, which is why there are 2 file versions.

If the Fantasy version bogs-down your system, then use the Authentic version or set the B2s to skip frames or slow down the torch animation.

Also included is a new clean wheel image.

Topper and DMDs can be found in a one of my previous uploads: https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=14770

Both versions have been color matched and fully tested.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DO NOT include any of these files with other downloads or projects without asking / getting permission first.

This project took considerable time and I wanted to share it with everyone ... so "thanks" or comments in the support topic would be greatly appreciated.

PLEASE NOTE: These tables, image, videos, and backglass files for fun and for the dedicated VPX pinball users on this and other forum. They WERE NOT created for you to download as SELL, MAKE MONEY OR PROFIT ON!

All Logos, Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.

PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

User Feedback