1270 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
108.27 MB File Size
HiRez00 Created by
HiRez00 Artwork by

2 Screenshots

About This File

The Walking Dead - Premium (Stern 2014) Deluxe Backglass Set

I created 2 new The Walking Dead - Premium (Stern 2014) Backglass using a new "heads in fishtanks" image. Both totally started from scratch. All text and logos have been replaced with higher quality images to create a new clean backglass.

- The Walking Dead Premium (Stern 2014) 4x3 Basic.directB2S 1920x1441

Basic version that matches the original in color, quality, and size. Has a built in animation for the backglass turning ON when first started. Like the original, there are no other bells and whistles.

- The Walking Dead Premium (Stern 2014) 16x9 Deluxe.directB2S - 1920x1080

Because I used a 16x9 monitor for backglass in my cab, I wanted to "resize" the original backglass to fit nicely in the screen. When I tried to resize the original so everything didn't get squished or loose the aspect ration, I had big areas of black on either side of the image ... So, I decided to make this the super deluxe 16x9 - 1920x1080 version with a built in animation of "fish-tank-bubbles" which look AWESOME in my cab - even though it isn't "exactly" like the original.

This is a fairly heavy CPU backglass with 30 cycling frames of "bubbles" animation. If it slows down your table playback, simply use the other one.

Just because this is listed as the "Premium" version doesn't mean you HAVE to use it with the premium TWD. Simply rename the file to match your existing table and you're good to go.

Which one do you like better?

-Enjoy!

User Feedback