8439 Downloads
5 From 1 review
222.23 MB File Size
ninuzzu / tom tower Created by
Bally Manufacturer
1998 Year

1 Screenshot

Cactus Canyon Continued (Bally 1998)

Since the original release of the table, Fast Flips support was added. Fast Flips can be enabled using the script at Thalamus's Github script repository. Link:

https://github.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/blob/master/Cactus Canyon (Bally 1998) TTNZ v2.0.vbs

For VPX 10.4 or 10.5, updating the script requires deleting out the old script and pasting in the updated script. For CCC, the P-ROC flag should be changed to a value of 1.

For VPX 10.6, users can just copy the vbs file to the same folder as the table. The vbs file name should be identical to the table file name. Rename if necessary. When opening the table in VPX 10.6, the contents of the vbs file should automatically be loaded. For CCC, the P-ROC flag should be changed to a value of 1.

For users that have already installed Python 2.7 version of P-ROC, there is no need to install it again. Nothing has changed with the P-ROC installer since V3.2 which was the version available at MBPC before they closed. They may just want to run Install CCC.bat (requires wget.exe from the installer "files" folder).

For users that have updated the game code recently (since Aug 30, 2018), they do not need to run Install CCC.bat. It will not do any harm if they do want to run it. There are not any new code or assets at this time. But I will maintain Install CCC.bat if there are any updates.

For new installs, the order is 

1. STEP 1 - Install Prerequisites.bat

2. STEP 2 - Install PROC.bat

3. Install CCC.bat

Sorry, I can't provide much support beyond this. The installer worked for me out-of-the-box on both my laptop and my cabinet.

If users happen to have any chepas tables, the only other thing to do to complete the installation is to open a command prompt and type:

pip install requests

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4191-cactus-canyon-continued-bally-1998/
Contact Author First.
v10

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback