• Like 1
  • Like 1
  • Like 1
  • Like 1
  • Like 1
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 4

5 Screenshots

Had such fun with playing STTNG last night. It is a wonderful table, and with the color DMD it became kind of new. Have plans to play it more today. Thank you once again for all the hard work you've put into this. Really appreciate it !

Thank you so much for this - my favourite table - and now with a great colour DMD :)

Thanks so much for the hard work, it's very appreciated.  Looks great

This is so great! It makes the game even more fun to play. Thanks so much for your hard work on the colorization!

Sorry for this, but I'm stuck, I've got the altcolor folder all set up and palettes are working, but when i download this i get the basic orange/blue color unless i delete the .vni file, and then it's only 1-2 colors, definitely not what's intended or shown with this colorization...

I've tried with dmddevice.dll 1.71-1.73 with the same results, I've tried searching but couldn't find a thread with this issue

I'm just an idiot, figured it out. THIS IS AMAZING!!! i love it, keep up the great work!!!!

20 hours ago, ponytrix said:

Sorry for this, but I'm stuck, I've got the altcolor folder all set up and palettes are working, but when i download this i get the basic orange/blue color unless i delete the .vni file, and then it's only 1-2 colors, definitely not what's intended or shown with this colorization...

I've tried with dmddevice.dll 1.71-1.73 with the same results, I've tried searching but couldn't find a thread with this issue

I'm just an idiot, figured it out. THIS IS AMAZING!!! i love it, keep up the great work!!!!

Glad you got it sorted :) 

If you do have any more problems in future, post in the forum thread instead!