70.88 MB File Size
tomjerry ROM Name
watacaractr Created by
Williams Manufacturer
2018 Year

3 Screenshots

Tom & Jerry...

A game of cat and mouse!

Remember coming home after school, or sitting in front of the TV on Saturday morning with your favorite bowl of cereal,
and watching this classic? It's been almost 80 years since this hilarious cat and mouse duo debuted, and they've finally
made their way to VPX! Now, you can "play" the cartoon and re-live all of those fond memories right at your fingertips!
Tom & Jerry have literally invaded your pinball table and that's just the beginning. You'll help Jerry collect all of
his cheese, challenge Tom to a Pin"brawl", and encounter many other zany surprises! There's no stopping these two in
this fun and exciting adventure!

Thank you to the VPX and VPM teams for making all of this possible for pinball lovers everywhere!

Thank you to William Hanna and Joseph Barbera for giving us the best cartoon cat and mouse memories of our young lives.

"Making cartoons means very hard work at every
 step of the way, but creating a successful cartoon
 character is the hardest work of all."
                                                           - Joseph Barbera

UPDATE: Official Tom & Jerry ROM included in this DOF version! (Must have the latest VPinMAME beta build installed).

Don't forget to use the provided background and multi-ball music files that go in to your VPX music folder.

Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to share my table here
and I hope you all have as much fun playing it as I did creating it.

Your friend in pinball,
Brian
(watacaractr)
(RetroBASH)

Edited by Dazz
Added Tag

Yes
v9.12
v9.13
v9.14
v9.15
v9.16
v9.2
v9.2.1
v9.9.0 - DX9
Experimental - PhysicsMod
v10.6 required
v10.6 optional
v10.7 required
v10.7 optional

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Version 1.2 -

NEW smoother and more realistic animations! (Thank you for your help rothbauerw!)

Ramp tweak 1.1 (much smoother).

Adjusted rolling ball volumes.

Tom & Jerry now has DOF!! - Thank you Arngrim.

New music files included in this download. Music files have been renamed to accommodate DOF.

Official Tom & Jerry ROM included in this download! (Must have latest VPinMAME beta build).

User Feedback