96.75 MB File Size
rock_enc ROM Name
Onevox Created by
Onevox Artwork by
JP Salas, Inkochnito Scripting by
Original Manufacturer
2018 Year

1 Screenshot

This is a re-theme of "Rock Encore" by JPSalas. Thanks to JP for letting me mod and doing the hard parts, and Inkochnito for his scripting additions.

"The Clash" would  be a audio mess if it wasn't for Xenonph, who did the audio scripting for me, and made some awesome changes to my effects. And to the beta testers who made some great recommendations.

The zip file contains the table, directb2s file, ROM, music for the game and some bonus material in the form of wheel icons. I also added two additional songs to the game from the beta version. Music in your Music folder.

Special Note #1: The ROM on JP's table was "rock" ... I used the "rock_enc" ROM so I could change the wording on the scoring display. If you use this modified ROM on your Rock Encore game, it will change the language from "Rock & Roll Lives" to "This is Radio Clash".

Special Note  #2. This uses 19 music tracks so the game eats up a lot of HD space. I plan to release an EP version with only 5 or 6 songs, so people who aren't big fans of The Clash, and don't want to tie up HD space, can have a "light" version.

NOTE: Distribution of this table, b2s file, or music on a computer, virtual pinball machine or any similar device, which is SOLD as part of a commercial product, or sharing this file on a website, or via a file transfer process, without my permission is strictly prohibited. Support the community by not selling VPX work for commercial purposes. The Clash music library is administered by Universal Music Publishing Group UK. 

Included in Zip
Wheel icons in the Zip
Contact Author First.
v10

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

I realized I neglected to update this on VPU. This version has SSF by Thalamus, shaped lighting with help from Scottwic and Bord, plus other visual enhancements. File contains:

VPX, B2S, new "clash.zip" rom, Clash music for your Music Folder, and some wheel icons. 

special "clash.zip" rom is now in newest versions of SamBuild (thanks Carny) and DOFConfigTool (thanks  Randr).

User Feedback