40.03 MB File Size
cntct_l1 ROM Name
Kalavera Created by
Kalavera Artwork by
Kalavera Scripting by
Williams Manufacturer
1978 Year

2 Screenshots

Thanks to all those who helped to make this table in VP8 and VP9 Destruk - Kristian - Dboyrecords, I hope not to forget anyone. especially thanks to 32Assassins who is always there to help when it is most needed, you are my savior, thanks also to all the people who helped in any way to finish this table, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
If they find errors (sure there are), let me know and within my possibilities I will solve them.

Thanks Bord for allow me to use your primitive post and also to JPS for those who borrow the idea of the mobile target in their table Black Pyramid

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=558
http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/3208-contact-williams-1978/
Yes
v10

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added Flipper Shadows
physical adjustment of rubber (Thx Thalamus)
Solved problem with pinballx

User Feedback