67.97 MB File Size
flash_l1 ROM Name
Onevox Created by
Onevox Artwork by
JP Salas Scripting by
Original Manufacturer
2018 Year

2 Screenshots

NOTE: Distribution of this file on a computer, virtual pinball machine or any variation of such device, which is sold as part of a product, or making this file available to download from a website, or via a file transfer process, without my permission is strictly prohibited. All characters, logos, and Flash themed graphics are the property of DC Comics. 

This is re-theme of JP Salas' awesome Flash (Wiliams 1979). It is my first attempt at creating anything in visual pinball.  I welcome input and suggestions. I didn't touch JP's coding cause I think it plays really well.

Big thanks to JP for letting me mod his work. Thanks to Wildman for letting me deconstruct his B2S file for Flash, then rebuild. Also, Hauntfreaks and Vogliadicane gave great advice on the graphics, it's much better with their input. And I have to thank Jim L. for telling me about comic book discrepancies. 

Included in zip
Wheel icon included in zip
Yes
v10

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

There are two versions. The original (white bumper caps, flipper bats and rubbers) and the new LE version.

The LE Version  is a sight and sound mod of The Flash. Visual mods by Vogliadicane. Sound mods by Xenonph. Big thanks to both for their contributions to this.  I would like to do some more sound mods especially for the 2x and 3x awards and bonus point awards at end of ball, which will be reflected in updates. (Must learn more about scripting). Enjoy.

New Graphics and Sound Enhancements:

Vogliadicane:

Elements:

- all new designed bumper caps

- all new designed flippers

- yellow rubbers added

Lighting:

- imported new environment image (by Hauntfreaks)

- Changed Light emission color for a (slightly) warmer look

Xenonph:

Sound Mod coding of special music and sfx

Music by Blake Neely, "The Flash" TV theme on The CW. Sounds are various from free sfx sources.

DJRobX:

Additional sound coding education and help.

Additional changes:

Darkened the back metal wall and rubber post caps

User Feedback