86.65 MB File Size
sshootr2 ROM Name
Kalavera Created by
Kalavera Artwork by
Kalavera Scripting by
Game Plan Manufacturer
1983 Year

2 Screenshots

I started this table because I found an image on the internet of great quality, although the playfield was deteriorated, I tried to rebuild it as best I could with all my limitations (I'm not a designer, although I really like that job) that took me almost a month, the plastics They are the ones that Kiwi gave to dboyrecords for the VP9 version of dboyrecords, since thank you very much to both of you, I found only two better plastics that use them and I was able to recreate the spinner that I found for sale on ebay, although the image was by the half, I recreated it as I thought it should be, since there are no images of it

Thanks to all those who worked previously at this table, Destruk, TAB, Eala Dubh Sidhe, Aussie34, Many data helped me to understand how the lights worked and others since there is not much documentation of this table.
Thanks to Stephan (STAT) for his media packageThanks to Wildman for his Great B2S
A special thanks to Inkochnito, who wrote the dip switches on the VP8 table and that he also uses in this version.
Thanks also to the great developers like JP, Assassins32, Ninuzzu, DjRobX,
 Rothbauerw, Flupper, Hauntfreaks, etc. I hope no one is offended and I do not forget anyone, but I use many resources of all of them, I also enjoy the great tables they make, this is just my humble contribution I hope you enjoy it.

Press F6 for this options:
Maximum credits= 5 - 40
High game to date award= 1 - 3 credits
Special award= Extra ball or credit
Balls per game= 3 - 5
Free play feature
Play tunes
Match feature

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2114
http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/3028-sharp-shooter-2-game-plan-1983/
Yes
v10