download_no_perm
1279 Downloads
5 From 4 reviews
64.63 MB File Size
HiRez00 & Xenonph Created by
HiRez00 Artwork by

6 Screenshots

About This File

Night of the Living Dead '68 (Original 2018) B2S Backglass files.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
V. 1.2 - UPDATES
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Night of the Living Dead '68 (Original 2018) Mod
Version 1.2

I wanted to do an overhaul / update to my original Night of the Living Dead VPX table and ended up making a complete update package for EVERYTHING you would need to enjoy this table no matter which version (normal or grunge) you choose.

Not only did I make several table updates, I also created 2 new animated b2s backglass in 16x9 format, featuring new art and features, updated wheels, Topper videos, DMD videos for both RealDMDs and LCD DMDs.

Because I have both the normal and the grunge versions of the table loaded into my cabinet - I wanted to make a grunge backglass different than the original version so the 2 tables look completely different in appearance. But you can use whichever version best suits your setup.

PLEASE NOTE: These new backglass will only work with this new version of the NOTLD table because the table script has some changes that allow the new backglass to function. These backglass WILL NOT work with any other version or mod of this table.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAY 'THANKS' THE FIRST POST IN THE SUPPORT TOPIC BY CLICKING ON THE 'THANKS' BUTTON. THIS IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!

TABLE UPDATES:

- - - - - - - -

- Includes JP Salas' LUT Mod (used with permission) allowing you to change the lighting / brightness of the table DURING gameplay.

Hold down the LEFT MAGNASAVE and the press the RIGHT MAGNASAVE to change / cycle through the 8 LUT lighting options. Your selection will be automatically saved when you exit the table.

- Added / Fixed scripting to incorporate new scoring option of 100,000 rollover.

OTHER UPDATES:

- - - - - - - -

- 2 New B2S backglass

- Multiple color 'Gottlieb' Topper videos

- LCD DMD videos

- RealDMD and RealColorDMD videos in both color and Black & White (NOTLD-68-RealColorDMD-128x32-Smooth = smoother moon movement)

- 4 Updated New Wheel Images for your front end - Normal and Grunge.

NOTE: Please put the contents of the downloaded 'Music' folder into the Music folder of you VPX folder.

- - - - - - - -

Old Info:

In order to accommodate just about everyone playing new table "mod" creation, we decided it would be best to make backglass files that would suit everyone's setup.

There are 2 version of the backglass,  a 4x3 version scaled to the size originally used for the Out of Sight (Gottlieb 1974) table which this mod was based on, but also include a 16x9 version in the correct aspect ratio for "cabinet" players using 16x9 monitors.

Thanks to Loserman76 for the original table / backglass and to my collaborator Xenonph who without his help these new table(s) wouldn't have been possible.

What's New in Version 1.2

Released

- - - - - - - - - - - -
V. 1.2 - UPDATES
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Night of the Living Dead '68 (Original 2018) Mod
Version 1.2

I wanted to do an overhaul / update to my original Night of the Living Dead VPX table and ended up making a complete update package for EVERYTHING you would need to enjoy this table no matter which version (normal or grunge) you choose.

Not only did I make several table updates, I also created 2 new animated b2s backglass in 16x9 format, featuring new art and features, updated wheels, Topper videos, DMD videos for both RealDMDs and LCD DMDs.

Because I have both the normal and the grunge versions of the table loaded into my cabinet - I wanted to make a grunge backglass different than the original version so the 2 tables look completely different in appearance. But you can use whichever version best suits your setup.

PLEASE NOTE: These new backglass will only work with this new version of the NOTLD table because the table script has some changes that allow the new backglass to function. These backglass WILL NOT work with any other version or mod of this table.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAY 'THANKS' THE FIRST POST IN THE SUPPORT TOPIC BY CLICKING ON THE 'THANKS' BUTTON. THIS IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!

TABLE UPDATES:

- - - - - - - -

- Includes JP Salas' LUT Mod (used with permission) allowing you to change the lighting / brightness of the table DURING gameplay.

Hold down the LEFT MAGNASAVE and the press the RIGHT MAGNASAVE to change / cycle through the 8 LUT lighting options. Your selection will be automatically saved when you exit the table.

- Added / Fixed scripting to incorporate new scoring option of 100,000 rollover.

OTHER UPDATES:

- - - - - - - -

- 2 New B2S backglass

- Multiple color 'Gottlieb' Topper videos

- LCD DMD videos

- RealDMD and RealColorDMD videos in both color and Black & White (NOTLD-68-RealColorDMD-128x32-Smooth = smoother moon movement)

- 4 Updated New Wheel Images for your front end - Normal and Grunge.

NOTE: Please put the contents of the downloaded 'Music' folder into the Music folder of you VPX folder.

User Feedback