download_no_perm
2370 Downloads
4.5 From 2 reviews
31.26 MB File Size
HiRez00 & Xenonph Created by
HiRez00 Artwork by

2 Screenshots

About This File

TRON Classic (Original 2018) Backglass ... the pinball that SHOULD have been made in 1982!

These are the animated backglass files for TRON Classic (Original 2018).

This project was my first VPX table and also my first collaboration with Xenonph. This was the seemingly perfect combo of my graphics capabilities and his amazing scripting, sound, and just pure dauntless energy to do something truly fantastic. I can not even express in words how great it was to work with someone for my first VPX table that had so much enthusiasm, skill, and concentration on all the details. It was not only a great learning experience doing things I've never done before (learning VPX and B2S Backglass Designer) , but also a tremendous amount of FUN, too!

In order to accommodate just about everyone playing this extremely detailed "mod" of a great table, we decided it would be best to created backglass files that would suit everyone's setup.

There are 2 version of the backglass, the original 4x3 version that was originally used for the Gottlieb Panthera table which this mod was based on, but also include a 16x9 version in the correct aspect ratio for "cabinet" players using 16x9 monitors.

Xenonph thanks all the contributors involved in the actual "table" files, but I just also want to thank all those who contributed to the scripting, functions, and inspiration that make this TRON Classic a truly great table to play.

I am not being biased, but this is by far my favorite table now. :)

Tron-Classic-16x9-Sample.jpg

Tron-Classic-4x3-Sample.jpg

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback