Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
175 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
7.05 MB File Size
CarnyPriest Created by

3 Screenshots

About This File

I made reproductions available on the PinballX FTP, but I found that for the factory PDF hosted by Inkochnito, Acrobat had automatically replaced Helvetica with Arial. Yes, they are close but Arial is not Helvetica! This pack has a new version of the factory PDF with the correct font and Star Wars and Data East logos replaced with vector-based versions. No change required for Inkochnito's own reproduction. Edits and assembly used Illustrator. Appropriate coinage card also included.

Helvetica fonts obtained at ephifonts.com.

Data East vector-based logo based on one created by Tapule available at http://vectorlib.free.fr.

Star Wars logo extracted from the Star Wars Trilogy vector-based logo obtained at seeklogo.com. This in turn was used to create an ultra hi-rez wheel image.

300dpi scans of the flyer courtesy

http://flyers.cdyn.com/

Stern published a series of infographics on Facebook celebrating 30 years of business. I included the one for Star Wars. There are two versions, one with some extra trivia and the other is just the infographic. Both included. I use these as additional flyer images.

Special thanks to Inkochnito for hosting the factory PDFs.

This work is free to use by the community without attribution. All sources are trademarks / copyrights of their respective owners. This is to be privately used in front-ends or for other non-commercial (or at least non-profit) pinball-related applications. I hold no responsibility for their misuse.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Added an HD wheel image based on the old 1977 logo designed by Dan Perri and extracted from a good, large scan of the Hildebrandt Bros. poster. Just for visual interest.

User Feedback