Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
376 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
38.31 MB File Size
CarnyPriest Created by

3 Screenshots

About This File

Includes reproductions of factory cards, one English language and one Spanish language plus coin cards (US currency only). Graphic elements processed with GIMP. Type and layout produced with Adobe InDesign. Some more graphics work, assembly, vectorization, and colorization to simulate print out on Solar Yellow stock in Adobe Illustrator.

Thanks to HauntFreaks and team Iron Man for the accurate S.H.I.E.L.D. logo, the spinner texture, and hi-rez playfield image from which I extracted most of the graphics.

Huge logo image from a DualShockers game review. Also used as a basis for the wheel image. Background color used in the wheel image from minimalist designer, Gidi Vigo.

Thanks to Pinsider Marc for a crisp image of the Iron Man playfield insert decal that I could perspective correct, found in the Pinside Iron Man gallery.

Fonts - Tungsten from Hoefler & Co. (thanks Mark Breneman) used for the "Do or Die Time" logo.

Shattered pattern for the "Do or Die Time" logo used portions of a shattered back ground vector image copyright CharlesLeon, found at vecteezy.com.

300dpi scan of the Iron Man classic flyer courtesy

http://flyers.cdyn.com/

For Vault Edition flyers,  raw image extracted directly from the factory PDFs using xpdfbin and converted to lossless PNG using ImageMagick.

Special thanks to pinballnews.com and marcospecialties.com for reference images.

This work is free to use by the community without attribution. All sources are trademarks / copyrights of their respective owners. This is to be privately used in front-ends or for other non-commercial (or at least non-profit) pinball-related applications. I hold no responsibility for their misuse. 

What's New in Version 1.5   See changelog

Released

Thanks to an excellent scan from pinball-universe.de, I've fixed the graphic elements to be more accurate to the real factory apron card. Added a German language card. Type, layout, and yellow card stock color used Illustrator.  

User Feedback