5 From 7 reviews
24.44 MB File Size
Blacksad Created by
Blacksad Artwork by

4 Screenshots

About This File

Specifications :

• Full rebuild from scratch
  • New dark translite image rebuilt from differents pictures (crazy photoshop puzzle :blink:)
  • Resolution 1600 x 1204 @70dpi
  • 2 screens grill full redraw
  • DMD image full redraw for 3 screens
  • Authentic color lamps and flashers
  • Some new lamps IDs, everything switch off when tilt and restaurant lamps switch off during the game over sequence (like the authentic).
  • New spring animation for the characters
  • Each character moves independently of the other
  • The movement of the characters is triggered by the solenoids [ Code by STAT, Thanks for sharing ]
  • The characters are surrounded by plastic (like authentic), [ based on the Pookamoondo .psd file, Thanks for sharing ]
  • Flashing restaurant windows lights behind each character
  • Lamps reflection on the 2scr grill
  • Contains about 80 snippits

Installation [ To activate the animations of the backglass characters ] :

1. If you use this b2s with the table version "Diner (Williams 1990) VPW Mod 1.0": [ table link here ]

• 1.1  In Visual Pinball, edit the vpx table script, modify the setting "EnableBlacksadBackglass" to 1, click on compile and save the table.
  • 1.2 As usual rename the B2S file exactly like the table name.
  • 1.3 EnJoY !

2. If you use this b2s with the table version "Diner VPX 1.2 (Williams 1990) by flupper1": [table link here]

• 2.1  In Visual Pinball, edit the code of the Flupper's DINER TABLE and replace it all by the STAT's code from the file "Diner_STAT.txt", click on compile and save the table.
  • 2.2 As usual rename the B2S file exactly like the table name.
  • 2.3 EnJoY !

A special thank you to Flupper who shares his magnificent tables and to the VPW Team for their excellent works (and all the other authors as well ;) ).

Blacksad

User Feedback