Diner (Williams 1990) - 2 & 3 screens - db2s 1.0.1

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Specifications :

• Full rebuild from scratch
  • New dark translite image rebuilt from differents pictures (crazy photoshop puzzle :blink:)
  • Resolution 1600 x 1204 @70dpi
  • 2 screens grill full redraw
  • DMD image full redraw for 3 screens
  • Authentic color lamps and flashers
  • Some new lamps IDs, everything switch off when tilt and restaurant lamps switch off during the game over sequence (like the authentic).
  • New spring animation for the characters
  • Each character moves independently of the other
  • The movement of the characters is triggered by the solenoids [ Code by STAT, Thanks for sharing ]
  • The characters are surrounded by plastic (like authentic), [ based on the Pookamoondo .psd file, Thanks for sharing ]
  • Flashing restaurant windows lights behind each character
  • Lamps reflection on the 2scr grill
  • Contains about 80 snippits

Installation :

1. In Visual Pinball, edit the code of the Flupper's DINER TABLE and replace it all by the STAT's code from the file "Diner_STAT.txt", click on compile and save the table.
  2. As usual rename the B2S file exactly like your table name.
  3. EnJoY !

A special thank you to Flupper who shares his magnificent tables (and all the other authors as well ;) ).

Blacksad

User Feedback