download_no_perm
6651 Downloads
4 From 2 reviews
197.79 MB File Size
freneticamnesic, hanibal Created by
Stern Manufacturer
2013 Year

4 Screenshots

This table is base on the nice Star Trek LE table of freneticamnesic, a very nice work.

I have add 2 new asteroid, my first try to create 3D objects for an table.
On the original pinball game they are 2 to cover the spots and I missed them.

Additionally I update some lights, physics, and add the ball reflection for the game, because it looks like fantasic on this table.

Now it looks like very nice on my 4k virtual pinball and I hope you enjoy it  :dblthumb:
Yes
v10

What's New in Version 1.7.0   See changelog

Released

Update the left Ramp issue

Add Vengance LED Light

Vengance now moving by nudging permanently

Create 3 stages of Klingon moving lights for low power PC's (Split the lights into 3 groups)

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

jdv

· Edited by jdv

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

First the "could be better":

- Almost all the lights bloom like mad; lights a bit too bright.   Not a problem on any other tables or previous ST builds.

Now the good:

- Just about everything else. 

I probably play Tastywasp's version more then any other table as I love the title, and his version is excellent, but I think this one gets it even closer to real. Tasty's table physics are great, but somehow it feels a bit disjointed; harder then the real version- some shots nearly impossible despite being relatively easy in real world version....

- Hitting certain shots now much easier (like the nearly impossible to hit the warp ramp on previous versions).  Likewise, the left kick-back slingshot now shoots the ball all the way up the right side as in the real game. 

- As a result this table has more flow and is simply more fun to play then other versions.

-Best play field yet; toys look great too.

BOTTOM LINE - 4.5 stars

if the lighting can be sorted out, this is a 5 star build without question.  Obviously a lot of love and hard work here, this has the potential to be the definitive version of this pin.  Thank you for all the hard work! 

NOTE: My original edit noted I couldn't get the backglass working.  It's working now after a couple of restarts.

Link to review
Daveytron

· Edited by Daveytron

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Jdv backglass works for me.

Did you rename an existing backglass as the same name as the vpx file. shots are certainly easier.

I did find after playing half a dozen games in a row the dmd became very slow. So note sure if it a problem with coding or something else.

Link to review