About This File
Tron Legacy (Ultimate 1.13) (SLAMT1LT) (DOFLinx - Cabinet Edition)
The Ultimate Tron Legacy virtual pinball cabinet experience...and only on Future Pinball with DOFLinx!
A video that shows off this excellent table with amazing DOFLinx cabinet effects can be seen at this link (in my cabinet) :
- amazing animated 5 RGB flasher effects
- RGB undercab lighting changes based on characters, multiball, and game modes
- gear motor operates with the Recognizer's movement
- shaker motor and blower fan operates for cinematic videos, and many table events
- 10 solenoid support for all mechanical devices (flipper, slings, bumpers, etc)
- beacon lights up during cinematics and certain game modes
- strobe effects throughout
- animated effects for: Video Game mode, Disc Wars, Clu Ball, Light Cycle Battle, Zeus multiball, Drain, Orbits, Challenge of the Grid, etc...
- Ramp: animated flasher effects change colour based on mode and game progression
- all effects combine for an amazing feedback and light show like no other pinball game!
DOFLinx - "A powerful utility for cabinet owners to make the most of force feedback and lighting." - by DDH69
This Future Pinball table has DOFLinx commands added to it. This will enable support for pinball cabinet force feedback devices such as solenoids (flippers,bumpers,slingshots,drop targets,etc), RGB lighting and flashers, beacon, strobes, blower fan, shaker and more!
Requirements / Installation: Regardless of using this table with force feedback (Pinball Cabinet) or without (Desktop), you MUST install the current DOFLinx.vbs script into your ‘Future PinballScripts’ folder. Running the table without DOFLinx.vbs will cause an error. (FF_INIT)
Copy the *.fpt and .xml files to your Future "PinballTables" folder
DOFLinx.vbs is included with the DOFLinx install package. This file is NOT included with this table to avoid version mismatches, and future compatibility issues with newer revisions of DOFLinx.
DOFLinx install package download:
The current download of DOFLinx can be found through this post at vpforums:
It is recommended to use this table with BAM (Better Arcade Mode), in order to get the most accurate version of physics intended for this table. Copy the *.fpt and *.xml within this archive to your "Future PinballTables" directory.
For cabinet users running DOFLinx: This table will function with the in-game sounds for mechanical devices such as flippers, slingshots, bumpers, etc muted. Instead, you will only hear your cabinets feedback devices for those actions. The rest of the games sounds will play normally as intended by the table author.
For desktop users: This table will still function normally without the need for DOFLinx to be running or installed. You will however require the DOFLinx.vbs file (read "Requirements / Installation"). It will play perfectly with the original in-game mechanical sounds playing through your PCs speakersNote: Any DMDs or HudOverlays intended for desktop use were moved out of view so that they will not appear on the playfield (this table was modded for DOFLinx cabinet use).
For cabinet users who want to play at night with their cabinet noise makers turned off, this table can be toggled between Cabinet Use (noisy), and Desktop Use (Night Mode). Please consult the DOFLinx guide (included with the DOFLinx install package) for more information on how to use Night Mode.
DOFLinx - Cabinet mod by TerryRed
ULTIMATE Edition by SLAMT1LT
** ULTIMATE Version 1.13 **
- fixed ball getting stuck on apron
- fixed bumpers not registering hits for armoury when light cycle is ready
- fixed bumpers not registering hits for armoury when disc wars still active
- fixed some quotes overlapping
- all lights turn back on when 3rd ball ejected during Zuse multiball
- all dialogue from the characters Sam meets in the Grid is deactivated until Sam enters the Grid
- improved skill shot accuracy: values now start at 1M up to 10M
- Skill Shot now awards an extra ball each time (+1 sec to ball saver)
- added highscore sequence for 2nd and 3rd place
- added movie clips for highest scores
- added Flynn's opening monologue which is broken down into 5 ramp shots during the first part of the game. Complete the monologue for a reward
- improved ramp geometry (again) to reduce dead shots
- added more quotes
- improved position of ramp trigger
- improved all GI lighting
- improved plastics art
- added GI lights to flipper lanes
- added new feature: Video Game
- added points reward feature
- slightly reduced odds of getting Flynn (extra ball) from randomizer
- slightly increased odds of getting Sam (Score X timer) from randomizer