• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Family Guy 1.1

(0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hey, i got the rom and patched it fine, however, when i go to pinmame to test it i dont see the family guy in the list of roms that have the color rom, i have spiderman and metallica working fine, and those have the colored roms in the test list with all the other roms, but no family guy. how can i get the pinmame version that has all the color roms in it? 

Share this comment

The older S.A.M. titles do not support side channel loading for colorization, so there is no need to add an entry in the source code to accommodate it for Shrek, Family Guy, POTC, etc. Just patch the original game code and use the same file name for the bin file and the zipped rom set. Change the table settings in VPM to enable Ignore ROM CRC errors. Enable colorize and it should work.

Share this comment

Looks like this doesn't work with the current game code.

I get " Problem patchsize fg1200af.diff "

Also, the current English-French game code has a file fg120af.bin instead of fg1200af.bin

:huh:

Share this comment

Since upgrading my firmware from v2.38 to v2.55 the colors are off, seems to be consistently off color, lots of pinks.

Anyone know how to resolve  this? 

Share this comment

Im pretty sure my colors are off also.... anyone have a vid or pictures of what it supposed to look like I have played a fg with a color dmd display but wasn't sure if it was supposed to look the same as whats on my screen is by far not.

Share this comment