About This File
Hey all. I’ve been waiting for a Bally Kiss version for VPX for a while. So instead of asking for someone to make it, I tried my hand at table converting\building. My parents have this table and it is what I grew up playing as a kid. So it is near and dear to me. I’ve logged many of hours standing at this pin.
This is my first attempt at anything, building wise with VP ever… So give me you opinions and thoughts. Let me know what you think or what needs to be changed. I’m open to criticism even. I tried to get the physics as close as possible to our table. Seems pretty good to me, but let me know what you think.
Special thanks to 32assassin, Batch, JP, and arngrim
What's New in Version 2.0 See changelog
- 1.2 - Complete rebuild in VPX - Thanks to 32assassin for the scripting the table the table start. Also thanks to Batch for the rom suggestion. kissc rom needed, or just comment out and use one of the other roms options listed in the script. Thanks to JP for allowing me to use his plastic images and misc other thins from his VP9 table.
- 1.3 - Added DOF script from arngrim
- 1.4 - Increased ball rolling sound and light reflections on the ball. Also, some minor physics adjustments to make the gameplay better.
- 1.5 - Corrected play field lettering to original table. Thanks to gregh43 for noticing and further testing.
- 1.6 - Pop bumper height adjustments also desktop view updates. All minor visual things.
- 1.7 - Minor plastics update. (A bit higher res)
- 2.0 - Added wrd1972's LFHM physics tweeks and Rothbauerw's EOS flipper settings. Added ball shadow routine by Ninuzzu. Added actual era bally flipper sounds. Adjusted other table physics.