SHREK VP10 mod 1.1
VP10 MOD/conversion by ninuzzu
- Groni, without him this wouldn't be possible. The table is based on Family Guy by Groni.
- Comicalman, I used his Future Pinball table as a resource for the playfield texture and the toys.
- GLXB , who made Shrek, Fiona and Donkey 3D models
- DJRobX for the center post script fix
- arngrim for the DOF script
- Also a huge thanks to Freneticamnesic who fixed the bug with the flashers.
What I did:
- Readapted the textures to fit Groni's models
- New Plastics from scatch
- Some textures redone from scratch
- Made a new model for the mirror
- Reworked some 3d models
- Added light system to Donkey mini-pinball
- Other little stuff (lights, model positioning)
How to apply the patch
- download the original table at http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/3214-family-guy-beta-version-groni-pinball-vp991/
- download the VPUPatcher tool at http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/2581-vpu-patching-system-vppatch-32bit-64bit/
- open VPUPatcher and select "Family Guy_BETA_VP991.vpt" as the original (unmodified table)
- now select "Shrek_VP10_mod_1.1.dif" as the new table patch
- type the new filename, e.g. "Shrek_VP10.vpx" . Make sure that the file name ends in .vpx.
- you're ready to patch. Click "Apply patch" and, when the tool finishes, you'll find the table in the "mods" folder inside the VPPatch location path
You need the rom version 1.41 to play this mod (shr_141).
Note: - Shrek and Puss in Boots 3D models were replaced by 2D flat primitives , but the 3d model is still there. If you want to see them you have only to make them visible.
To do that, open the table in the editor and go to layer 4; select ShrekP1 and PussP and make them invisible in the properties window. Now select ShrekP and CatP
and then make them visible in the properties window.
Note for desktop users: if you want to move/resize the DMD or change its color, go to "Backdrop" and select the black box named "textbox1".
In the properties window change its parameters to your wish.