Stones_10_RTM_1.5_FINAL.rar

• Get Support
  • Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
7471 Downloads
5 From 9 reviews
33.04 MB File Size
rsn_110h ROM Name
Dozer - Playfield image by 85Vett - Primitives (unknown) - Please let me know who created the models and I will update this description. Created by
85Vett / Ebay / Internet Artwork by
Dozer. Scripting by
2011 Year

1 Screenshot

This is the initial release of Stern's 2011 "The Rolling Stones" for VP10 (LE/Premium Version).

**IMPORTANT**

Please make sure you are using VPX Final before you play this table.

Many thanks to all the authors and content contributors who made this table possible. Especially
whoever made the primitives used in this table. (Let me know who you are and I will update this description
with credits). Without them, the mick mech in its current state would not have been possible.

Although VP10 supports a built in desktop mode, I have not bothered to tweak the desktop settings so this release is
primarily intended for cabinets. I may get some time at a later date to tweak this but I'd rather do it if and when
a good primitive model for the lips is made. At the moment the lips are using an old fashioned ramp image.

The left and right stop posts are assigned to left/right magnasave and the center post is currently assigned to the extra ball button.
These are activated manually but timed by the rom for deactivation.

It is strongly recommended to configure the LE version of the rom to activate the timed ball saver as by default it is turned off. Although the game plays quite conservatively with the current outlane post settings, the game can be a drain monster.

Also, as the game starts the first ball wait a few seconds before plunging until the playfield insert lamps start as there is a small delay before the skillshot lights etc. become available. This seems to be an emulation issue and beyond my control. It is barely noticeable though.

Please post any bugs or comments in the appropriate support topic and I'll take a look from time to time to see if they can be fixed.

Have Fun - Dozer.

What's New in Version 1.3   See changelog

Released

• Finally added updated ball collision routines to speed up simulation on slower processors.

User Feedback