Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 Screenshot

About This File

IMPORTANT:

  • You need to run this with the latest VPinMAME (2.04 or higher) otherwise VP will crash on JACKPOT events. Thanks to arngrim for implementing a fix for this release!
  • I recommend running this with a static backglass image for accurate gameplay. The standard LED array in VP is for a 64 bit display. In every other game (WOF, TSPP, Monopoly) this is more than enough information. WPT is the only game so far that displays more than 64 bits of information on a secondary display. If we run the 64 bit script, it leaves the last 6 columns of LEDs unlit no matter what, but we can run b2s (and in turn, DOF). If we run the 128 bit script, you can see all of the array, but it won't start with b2s. To solve this, gtxjoe scripted an amazing workaround that will fill in the blanks. For 80% of the use of these last 6 columns, his script will accurately display the information that needs to be displayed. However, for the "River" card (the very last card turned over), it's a complete guess as to which suit will be displayed. In theory, 25% of the time, the suit will be correct. The other 75% of the time, the suit will be wrong, but in all honesty may never even be noticeable.
  • There is some bounce on the upper PF flippers. It has no effect on gameplay, but it sometimes occurs and is a little confusing at first. It has to do with the physmod reaction of physics on a wall (upper pf in this case). This can be fixed in a new version of Physmod I think... for now it's negligible.
  • This is for PHYSMOD 5 ONLY. I'm sorry to non-PM users, but for me, this is the only way to play anymore. I give full permission (as always) to mod and release my table as anyone desires. If anyone does a non-Physmod conversion, feel free to upload it or release a patch here on VPU!

With all that being said, please enjoy this release! Thanks to bodydump for great pictures of the plastics which allowed me to redraw everything really quickly.

As with all my latest releases, a lot of the primitive code on this table is thanks to Rascal. His movement script for primitives has severely sped up the time that I am able to turn tables around in. On a table like this, with a million drop targets, it cannot be understated...

Thanks to gtxjoe for the script help on the LED Array. Also thanks to Sindbad for some input. Thanks to Arngrim for the VPM fix. Thanks to mekurri2006 for a lot of playtesting and feedback.

I'm very happy with this table. It's much funner to play than I would expect. It flows very well and the LEDs in the middle are, at the very least, a clever novelty.


What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

  • 1.1 - fixed ball hanging on right ramp, fixed inlane and outlane switches (can now score 3x multiplier! How novel!), adjusted right pop bumper area kicker exit.
  • 1.0 - Initial Release



×