download_no_perm
264 Downloads
5 From 1 review
23.01 MB File Size
pwerplay ROM Name
Les73gTx UncleWilly dboyrecords Itchigo arngrim Created by
1978 Year

1 Screenshot

Let me begin with thanks to TAB for allowing me to mod this table and all credit for the original desktop VP9 build go to TAB and the build team for that table.

A big Thank you to all of the people I had with me on this build.

UncleWilly … the beautiful GI lighting and Night mod of the table along with some primitives

Dboyrecords …. The great playfield images that really cleared up the table

Itchigo …. Tutorials and tips and tricks for adding sounds and triggers and some images

Arngrim …. DOF code for disabling the Mechanical sounds when using B2S server and back glass and correct config tool toys

Thank you

Also thanks to all the community that gave support and helped with Ideas and suggestions and kept me motivated.

This is my second attempt of making a table to give back to the community … the first table is still a WIP!

I chose this table because I am a hockey fan and player and coach so when I remembered playing this table as a child I just had to have it on my Cab.

I converted TAB's Desktop VP9.0 table to FS and adjusted to my personal Cabinet viewing taste. Added all the missing sounds and added some new sounds with some help. dboyrecords updated the play field images. Adjusted a few play field objects that were out of alignment. Sent it off to a master of GI lighting UW for the night mod and all lighting that you see. I wanted to get the look that TNT Amusements achieved when they did a video review of this table on their website. I think UW nailed it. Have to give a shout out and thanks to Zany for the suggestion of Zipper Flipper upper flippers, I have tried to recreate them as best I can but I am a novice so I spent a day trying to get what looked good to me. Photoshop the PF images to clean up a few little things and also for the Zipper Flipper primitive images. I have spent a lot of time and made a lot of adjustments to the Physics of the game and with a friend of mine owning one I was able to play it and make some very good game play that I feel is really close to the real table.

This Table was built on VP 9.9.0 and has not been tested on older versions.

Please feel free to mod this table without my permission at any time. I am a novice and I am sure there are people that can make this table even better.

Use with VP 9.9.0 or better

F6 for the Dip switch menu while in game.

Also look for my Phisics Mod5 Version ... it plays much harder and almost identical to the real table I played.

Enjoy

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1858

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Initial Release
  • Bonus Media included for your Frontend

User Feedback