download_no_perm
6518 Downloads
5 From 19 reviews
51.85 MB File Size
Wildman Created by
Wildman , John Youssi Artwork by

1 Screenshot

About This File

The Machine Bride Of Pinbot ( Williams 1991)

What's New in Version 2.1   See changelog

Released

ok the files are all set there's a 2scr and 3scr, for some reason the were overwritten, could be the updates being done to the site

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Wildman

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members
Link to review
Zuxiff

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thank you Wildman so much for this amazing, insanely high resolution background. It looks outstanding. When I first loaded a game with it, I just stared at the background in awe for a few minutes. The color, contrast, clarity, resolution, lighting, it's all incredible. 100 stars.

Also, since this is my first time posting a review for any of your work, I just want to say thank you so much for the years of hard work. This community is a lot better because of all of your work. You've made hundreds of the best quality, most authentic backgrounds for hundreds of real tables. Many of which you have the only available background for a machine, not being able to find them from other sites or creators. And the ones that are available elsewhere, yours will most likely be better 😂.

So thanks again for giving me over 300 backgrounds that I use now for my tables. I love puppacks, but I don't always want one on. That is what's great about this community, options.

Link to review
Loganway17

· Edited by Loganway17

Absolutely beautiful work one of the best backglasses Thank you for your work its very very much appreciated 😎

Link to review
Darkstar

I dare say this is my favorite you’ve done to date. Very well done. 

Link to review