World Cup Soccer (Bally)(1994)(Bmiki75 Koadic Bodydump Bent98)(1.2)(FS MOD).

Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
1189 Downloads
5 From 3 reviews
90.86 MB File Size
wcs_l2 ROM Name
Bmiki75, Koadic, Bodydump, Bent98 Created by
1994 Year

1 Screenshot

This is a mod of Bmiki75's World Cup Soccer table. About a year and a half ago, I did a redraw of WCS for a future pinball version that never materialized. Bent98 then got permission from Bmiki75 to mod his VP table. I changed out the PF and apron and redrew some decals and then forgot about it. Then Bent98 got the ball rolling again by getting in touch with Koadic and we all got motivated. Koadic adjusted the table to accurate aspect and added the primitive soccer ball. Every time we fixed one thing it made 3 other things look worse. Eventually almost everything got updated. Koadic changed all the pegs, rubbers, wireforms, flasher domes and goalie to primitives. Flashers were all redone, sounds were swapped and added. Decals and ramp edges were redrawn. GI was added (not the most exciting GI - only flashes with tilt warning and goes out with tilt).

Special thanks to:

Bmiki75 for the original table

Bent98 for being project manager

Koadic for all his coding genius and primitive blinging and putting up with my dumb questions

JimmyFingers for sounds, sound routines, refresh routine and also putting up with my dumb questions

UncleWilly + JPSalas for being my table building inspirations

Kiwi for the redrawn "trap" decal and for play testing

Arngrim for DOF and play testing

Koadic also added a great F6 menu where you can change backglass server, B2S settings, soccer ball color and pattern, goalie speed, mechanical sounds off for feedback, etc.

Requires VP 9.20

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2811

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

• fixed ramp issue

User Feedback