Flying Turns (1964) (Midway) (Rascal) (1.0) (HV)

Create an account or sign in to download this
download_no_perm
238 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
65.27 MB File Size

1 Screenshot

1964 Midway Flying Turns - This is the HV version of my table. This the full table and not a patch.

This table is based on a 1964 Midway Flying Turns.

Instead of playing for points, the cars in the backbox race around for laps. You pick up car lengths by hitting slingshots, rollovers, and kickers. You aim the ball launcher with the black knob to shot for lit kickers or rollovers.

Special thanks go out to the following people:

Sabbat (Freddie the Monk) - Freddie help me in so many ways. He got me in touch with Osprey101 who owns a rare Midway Flying Turns. He gave me a ton of support and spot on advice about settings and game play tweaks. He found a bunch of bugs for me to fix before release with his extreme beta testing. Without him, the table would not be half of what it is.

Osprey101 (Shane) - for giving me a ton of details and images on this table. He was critical to getting the game play right. He also beta tested the table and gave me great feedback. A pinhead all the way! Great guy!

Hassanchop - for an awesome background for the table and for sending me animation frames for the record player. Super nice work! Great artist!

wildman - for advice, settings, and beta testing. Thanks dude.

Rawd - for letting me steal his flipper buzz sounds.

Bob, KEG, oooPLAYER1ooo, and a bunch of other guys in the chat room for helping and beta testing. Thanks guys.

Rascal
Rascal

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

• Now updated to run with VP 9.9.1.
  • Runs faster on Windows tablets now.
  • Turned off enabled lighting on backglass so they are brighter and more vivid.

User Feedback