By chipgtThis is the physics 2.7 for future pinball needed to run Slam's pinball machines for future pinball.
By theGhost787Granit built this table. Game plays good. This is version 1.0 Ghost did plastics, music, sound effects. Enjoy the game. Any updates or upgrades are free to mod. May need better scripts.
corner logo provided by vpforums team. game includes photos for light decals. check game for more.
Hi Guys! This is the "Final Release" of the FP2.5R2.
Only executables. Download the FP2.5R2 Pack first and then replace the executables with those ones.
WHY this and WHY now????
- Well, the "R2" have his "Core" enhanced BUT the physics were "close to" FP2.5 for compatibility issues and "No! Not another physics mod" issues.
- F*ck that!
- I want to share MY version of the physics with this MOD!
- It's the last time the R2 will change (unless a Miracle happens or something will really benefit the gamers)
So... have a nice play! I hope this version will be the best you ever had.
As always... this version works with ALL the tables (but non Zed and non 2.6) without any (or almost any) modifications!
To be released soon... my "FPR2<->" "Arduino Side" Source Code and "Windows Side" monitor.
I will post a Youtube video for it and share the code in here. It only works with FP2.5R2.
Future Pinball 2.5 Release 2.
Based on FP2.5 Original from 2013 (Based on the FP latest version 2010).
This version besides being almost the same as 2.5 in "Physics" aspect, has a lot more to offer. (since I had lot of ppl asking me... here's the changes)
Faster "Splash" screen closing, starting of game more rapid, no Objects Limit,no "Table MAC" check, "Save for Arcade" mode, registry values added, RSS Feeds and "Table Laucher" working, API calling, no "Table Slope" limitation, support for using 4Gb virtual memory in x64 system, "Black Bar" effect of FP2.5R1 resolved.
By open6lSame 2.5 physics - only difference in this file is that the RSS feed is working again when you click on Help, Get More Tables To Play. This is if you wish to use the program itself to view all new releases from pinsimdb.org through it's RSS feed.
Just drop the .exe into your FP folder and launch.
By horseyhorseyGui to create profiles for FP. Create/Backup/Save/Load
Add VP settings into tab
Add FP arcade camera and lighting into advanced tab
Load profiles through FPLaunch on a per table basis
Add test table launch
My main personal use for this is easy switching from desktop to arcade render, as and when.
By VPUStaff*Warning* Some Future Pinball tables may not work with this version of Future Pinball.
** Note **
This file requires that you already have Future Pinball installed. Drop this file into your Future Pinball installation directory.
- Settings for ball mass, gravity, surfaces and flippers have all been improved to more accurately match the behavior of real pinball (or as close as FP and the Newton Engine can get).
- Some dll files have been updated with latest versions.
- The 800 object limitation for table construction has been increased to 3000.
- Arcade Lighting settings that were present in the pre-2010 version of FP are now back.
- Startup screen, FP watermark and loading information have been removed to speed up loading time.
There are 2 versions - 2.5.165 and 2.5.178:
Version 2.5.165 (Authors) - Textures are loaded into the editor for table creation.
Version 2.5.178 (Players) - No textures are loaded into the editor, faster loading time (newest version of dll used).
Both versions are identical apart form the dll used to access the textures for the editor. 165 is the old version, 178 is the newest and more stable version but it doesn't load the textures into the editor.
Backup your existing files first or create a new directory. Unpack, copy and paste all the files into your FP directory (replace the old files when prompted)
Kudos and thanks to the team involved with this update.
Any problems, please discuss them here in VPUniverse.
By VPUStaffOfficial Future Pinball release. v22.214.171.12401231